Dec 10, 2008

Wednesday's trades

The day started out well but then turned nasty. I saw nice profit vanish and I ended up closing two positions at BE which was the right call. CAT was a nice winner today and it looked as though my exit was once again premature (probably still was) but the stock tanked later in the day so I don't feel too bad. At least I stuck it out till the original price target was hit (yesterday's high).

Entered MOS and BHP off the 5-min chart and was quickly stopped out of BHP (my only loser). I then added more shares to MOS off a break of the 11:30 bar high (:15). I felt shortly after my second entry that MOS wasn't gonna do anything and just decided to move my stop to BE. 


Shorted KGC off a break of the 10:30 bar low... then closed the position after the long tail on the next bar. Re-entered long off the 11:30 bar high but then closed it all for a minor gain.







No comments: