Oct 25, 2007

Trading European exchanges

Anyone know information regarding trading on, say, the London Stock Exchange or other foreign exchanges? I already checked out the commission structure with IB and it's verrrrry pricey (29 euros for 1000 shares for example).
From a timing standpoint... trading the foreign exchanges would help me considerably. However, I'm not even sure if I could use Quotetracker (have an email to them) or what scanner I would use.

Any info you all can provide would be great. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AET was playable today.

ive heard that the DAX is a fast-moving exchange?

TJ said...

OONR7,

Suggestion re. work schedule - IB has a mobile trader platform - very rudimentary, but at least you can follow the price action while you're away from your trading desk. I used it while I was working and often closed positions from my Palm Treo when targets were met and I was away from the computer.

OONR7 said...

thanks Jamie... I need to look into that.